Jeff Bezos took Amazon from sales of $7,000 to $1 billion a week. A new biography, The Everything Store, shines a spotlight on his incredible accomplishments. Here are the top five lessons all small-business owners can learn from this small business master.
1. Be bold in your decision making.
2. Look for initial signs of validation.
3. Absolutely never ever lose your confidence.
4. Hire the best and get better every time.
5. Have a bias toward action.
Learn more about this iconic businessman HERE.
Success is never a solo endeavor. You need to find the right people to support you, advise you, and stretch you to realize your dream. Mentors and sponsors are vital, and each brings special strengths and attributes to your cause.