Believe it or not, there are times when doing nothing is the most productive thing you can do. Here are eight of them:
1. When you’re getting angry.
2. When you find yourself obsessively twiddling with your phone.
3. When you’re getting ready for bed.
4. When you’re burned out.
5. When you get an email.
6. When you’re asked to make a rush decision.
7. When you hit a tech snafu.
8. When you’re spinning your wheels.
Next time you’re faced with a full inbox, confrontational employee or buzzing smartphone, do nothing … and see how your work improves.
(via OPEN Forum)