Apparently, Americans will do almost anything to keep their furry (and not-so-furry) friends happy, healthy and pampered.
Read on for more weird pet economy facts.
You guys. 1,200 new businesses a day? That’s up from an average of 740 a day in 2013! This is just one of the many statistics that have us excited about the state of women entrepreneurs:
For more insights into the State of Women-Owned Businesses, read our report.
1. Not keeping an eye on cash flow.
2. Investing too much in product or infrastructure ahead of sales.
3. Appearing too successful.
4. Over promising and under delivering.
5. Not paying payroll or other business taxes when they are due.
Read five more ways you could be endangering your company’s finances on OPEN Forum.
Not all money is good money when it comes to the types of profits you earn through your company. Avoid these nine practices and types of profits:
From OPEN Forum’s “When Profits Can Kill Your Business”
To learn how those numbers can help your business’s growth, visit OPEN Forum.