But here’s the truth: most companies can’t innovate because everyone is paid to maintain the status quo. This is the single biggest reason companies fail to do anything new or exciting. You and everyone else are maxed out making sure your company is doing what it’s supposed to do; innovation is what the weekends are for.
If your employees are stretched to the point that they never get to be creative or dabble outside their typical day-to-day, you risk not only losing a valuable player, but also falling behind in business.
- livesofourdays reblogged this from dwellman
- ktmel likes this
- mikemccrary reblogged this from currentblend
- currentblend reblogged this from amexopenforum
- manage reblogged this from amexopenforum
- williac likes this
- dwellman reblogged this from amexopenforum
- fastcompany likes this
- emilyluger reblogged this from amexopenforum
- amexopenforum posted this